Kew the Music is a sublime summer music experience. For one glorious week, we celebrate world class music with a series of six outdoor picnic concerts set against the backdrop of the magnificent Victorian Temperate House.
A stellar line-up has been unveiled for 2012 with legendary artists across rock, pop and jazz performing in this beautiful botanical setting.
Our laid-back concerts are known for their magical festival atmosphere. Invite your friends and family to enjoy great music in a setting of dazzling natural beauty. Kew the Music has all the ingredients for the perfect summer night out.
- Tuesday 3 July – Status Quo with special guests The Straits – tickets from £38.50
- Wednesday 4 July – M People with special guests CHIC featuring Nile Rodgers – tickets from £35.50
- Thursday 5 July – Pink Martini with special guest Tim Minchin – tickets from £35.50
- Friday 6 July – James Morrison with special guest Tanita Tikaram – tickets from £39.50
- Saturday 7 July – Will Young with special guest Nerina Pallot – tickets from £39.50
- Sunday 8 July – Gipsy Kings with special guests Los Lobos – tickets from £35.50
Please note: booking fees apply