The Latin American Recognition Campaign is pleased to invite you to its 3rd Annual General Conference for the Official Recognition of Latin Americans in the UK.Latin Americans, Recognition and Inclusion in the UK.
Wednesday, 12 September 2012 at 6 pm
House of Commons. London SW1A 0AA
LARC is an association which has been campaigning since its creation in 2010, for the official recognition of the Latin American community as an ethnic minority in the UK. To learn more about LARC, please visit our website www.larcuk.org.
The “Latin Americans, Recognition and Inclusion in the UK” Conference’s aims are:
• to establish a dialogue between the Parliament, other British institutions, community organisations and the Latin American community in order to promote positive integration
• to promote the official recognition of the Latin American community as an ethnic minority
• through the inclusion of the ‘Latin American’ category in ethnic monitoring.
Because of your work and important bonds with the Latin American community, your participation in this event is very important. We hope you and your team will be able to attend. Please remember to book your seats through the link provided below.
The panel of speakers will include:
• Mr Jeremy Corbyn MP for Islington North
• Dr. Juan Camilo Cock, co-author of No Longer Invisible
• Mr. John Perez, Director of IRMO
• Mr. Fidel Narvaez, Ecuadorian Consul
To book a place (required); http://www.larcuk.org/index.php/booking.html
THIS EVENT IS FULLY BOOKED!